Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING OPTIONS AND DELIVERY TIME
When you order from YANGDA, you will receive a confirmation email.
Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment.
You can choose your preferred shipping method at the checkout process. We can send it to almost every country on the earth.
YANGDA offers six different international shipping methods:
- FedExex Express: 3~5 days
- DHL Express: 3~6 days
- TNT Express: 5~8 days for parcels without a battery; 8~15 for battery packages.
- EMS: 7~15 days.
- HK airmail: 7~25 days.
- USPS airmail: 7~20 days
- Note: For the shipping methods mentioned above, for items containing batteries, choose FedEx or DHL (DHL can't ship drones containing batteries)
- CDEK: For Russian customers, ship anything you need.
YANGDA customers are ensured with the guarantees below:
-3 Day Product Guarantee: If your order arrives damaged, not working, or received wrong items, please contact us within 3 days after goods are received. We will give you the best solution as soon as possible. The basic procedure is: to send us a video or photo of the problem. We will check if the product is damaged during shipping or by other causes, then we will issue a refund or replacement to you.
-Product Warranty: The warranty period of most YANGDA products is 6 months. You will be covered if you encounter quality issues within the warranty period.
-Price Protection: If you see the same product elsewhere, contact us, and we will see if we can beat the price. If you purchase a product and find within 5 days the price has dropped, we will refund the difference.
-3 Day Return To Us: For whatever reason, if you are unsatisfied with your order within 3 days, you can return it to us.
Click here to see more details about after-sales service.
For returning an item, please ship to:
Address: Room 1005, Yingfeihaocheng Science Park, Guansheng 5th Road, Luhu Community, Guanhu Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen 518057, Guangdong, China.
Zip code: 518057
Phone Number: 008613534060783 (not a hotline, just for the local postman)
Contact: Chen Guojun
(Please declare low value, e.g., 5 USD. DON'T declare them as sports cameras or something that looks expensive.)
Please also include a note about your Info and the problems.
1. Your order number with YANGDA (very important)
2. Your Detailed shipping address
3. Why do you have to return it?
4. What do you need us to do?
5. Which part is broken?
6. Any problem you can find so far with the returned item.
1. YANGDA may require a restocking fee (shipping cost) for returned merchandise without any quality problems. A re-stocking fee does not apply to defective products.
2. All returned merchandise must be packaged well to protect it from shipping damage and sent with a shipping method that provides tracking information. YANGDA can not be held responsible for damage that occurs in transit.
3. For merchandise that a customer wants to return for a refund, YANGDA requires that the item and its packaging be in un-used, "like new" condition with all original packaging, cabling, manuals, etc. included, or the return will be refused. Scrutinize your product before shipping as any signs of wear or use will result in a rejected product return.